Saturday, September 3, 2011

Guest Submission: A Solemn Prediction by palinstoes






I have kept quiet long enough. I have a Prediction.
Before you laugh, scoff or plot my demise, please remember
Our Lady of the North Star is also a soothsayer, too.
(death panels, Obama cutting his vacation short, anyone??)



Not to cause a gaping knife wound straight into the ticker
but I firmly believe
- with a heavy heart I am revealing this -
Sarah Palin will not run for President of the grand ole' Flag States of America.

Please!
Before you pull that trigger, jump into plan B mode and gather your stalking gear,
or hit someone, take the time to read the when, where's and why's.

Trust me. You WILL Sea.

Here it is folks:
"I ain't gonna run, America!" Speech

Please dim the lights.

Hi America, I appreciate speaking directly TO you -
not AT you like I do on Facebook/Twitter/FOX News
- the people I serve, as THE Tea Party favorite.

People who know me know that besides faith and family,
nothing's more important to me than our beloved America.

Serving America is the greatest honor I could imagine.

Grasp! What can be in store for our country.
Long Dead Politicians have been ridiculed and mocked.
These fine Patriots of our History books withstood such disdain by choosing
the uncomfortable, unconventional, but RIGHT path.

America was secured!

People who know me know that besides faith and family,
(if you didn't get it the first time)
nothing's more important to me than our beloved Nation.

True leaders are strategic.
Bold visionaries who are now dead would be a part of America's great destiny.

Our destiny to be reached by drilling here, there and now!
This land, blessed with clean air, water, wildlife, minerals, AND oil and gas
needs to be striped raw! Use it ALL up! Every last drop!
It's energy! God gave us energy.

And energy to get at this energy and I have ENERGY!

Any service I have do for this nation is humbling and responsible,
because I know in my soul that America is in great need of security,
for the security of the American people, in our very volatile
very scary world.
And you know me by now,
I show MY independence...
no more conventional anything.
Certainly not the been there done that running for President gig!

Take a waltz down memory lane for a sec..
Tawd and I -and Bristol, too! bless her low self esteemed heart -
have been doing well for this country.
Just take a look at all we have accomplished since I lost the election of '08
and slinked away from my duties as the Hottest Governor
-Facebook, Twitter, DWTS, our very own Reality Show!!
- can I get an Amen??, my Two Books
(Remember standing in the icy rain for HOURS just to shake my warm, fresh from the spa hand?)
Bristol's "Levi is a Gnat" book,
all those easy TV interviews -
Fox, Oprah, Leno... Hell, I even let Barbara Walters grill me!

Nobody better say my family and I haven't worked tirelessly for America.

I have aggressively and responsibly hammered the need for utilizing our resources
created for us to use up to be all Powerful!
A terrifying force to all those evil World Leaders out there!
Shake in your boots, Terrorists! Don't rear your head, Putin!
Those Terrorists that Obama pals around with!
Still does but I won't go there.
I warned ya....
me and Trump

But you know, I just want to HELP people... that's all.
Really from the bottom of my heart.
Just a humble servant's heart who didn't slaughter Trig.
My tight, little womb carried that unnatural child.
My breasts swelled with hot, sweet milk to nuture.
I was exploding in my bra - THAT, my friend, is sacrifice.
Remember that!

Aside from all the great things I did as Governor like:
petroleum, gas pipe, efforts, ethics, dairy cows, prison,

NO PERSONAL LUXURIES!

I am proud to take credit for ALL of this. I hired all the right friends.
I wish the media would talk more about all the great things I have done.
But they wont so I have a movie out.
PPV - check it out tonight!

Good wholesome family EDUCATIONAL entertainment.
Good stuff right there now.
Since you don't hear much of the good stuff in the press anymore, do you?

Just thinking the other day how they can talk all they want about how I changed after being tapped by
Maverick Man John McCain but I say THEY changed!

You know they still say that.
Let me speak to that for a minute.

Here's how it all went down.
Political operatives descended on Alaska in August of 08, digging for dirt.
They Accused me of all sorts of frivolous, unethical, immoral, just plain sinful deeds!
I was holding a fish!
I was holding a fish and the world didn't end.
Should make that a refrigerator magnet! Would sell like hotcakes!
So there was the fish and just other silly things not even worth mentioning
or any of you all even hunting for details.
Take my word it was just hateful and cruel.
What it did to my family! They were short of destroying my precious, tightly knit, would do anything for each other, family.
That is how those operatives operated.
Who cares if true or not.
But anyway I did not change and
now people are begging me to run for President!

If I have learned one thing: LIFE is about choices!

And one chooses how to react like tear down, or build up.
I choose to work for fruitfulness and productivity.
I choose NOT to tear down and waste precious time by running for an obviously RIGGED election;
but to build UP this nation - our country our FREE people.
Life is too short to compromise time and resources...
It takes a lot of money to run for an election!

Now I ask YOU!
How can I ask the American Grizzly Mama or Papa Bear,
young people, old people, Troops, non-Troops, soon to be Troops, to fund a Presidential campaign?

I mean, you got a handful of folks already doing that.
Already debating and campaigning and spending money.
It's the game they play in Washington.
How they can sleep at night is not my concern but I know
I, personally, could never beg and plead for you to empty your pockets
just so I can do what I want!
It would be a very selfish act.
I was raised to have a servant's heart.
When it causes no unnecessary suffering and wallet grabbing
- stealing from your children, your babies!

Obama has banked BILLIONS. Ha ha..didn't know that did ya?
He is not only stealing from our COUNTRY's purse strings but turnin' around
and asking the struggling to just put 'meat and potatoes on the table' Americans
to give even MORE money.
Who knows where it all goes.
It is stealing plain and simple.
We have a thief for a President.
There I said it. I'm not afraid to say it again!
I will not be a THEIF!

It may be tempting and more comfortable to just keep your head down,
plod along, take people's hard earned money and appease those who demand:
"You gotta run for President, Sarah!",
but that's the worthless, easy path; that's a lazy, greedy path.
And a problem in our country today is apathy.
It would be apathetic to just hunker down and "go with the flow"
like all the other starched suit candidates.

Nah, only dead fish "go with the flow".
And I'm neither a fish or dead.

No. Productive, fulfilled people determine where to put their efforts,
choosing to wisely utilize precious time... to BUILD UP.

And there is such a need to BUILD up and FIGHT for our our country.
I choose to FIGHT for it!
And I'll work hard for others who still believe in
free enterprise and smaller government;
strong national security for our country and support for our troops;
energy independence; and for those who will protect freedom
and equality and LIFE...
I'll work for and campaign for those PROUD to be American,
and those who are INSPIRED by our ideals and won't deride them.

Don't worry about the HOW's!
Trust me! I will NOT dissapoint!
I have great plans.
Please visit SarahPAC as it lays it all out.
Ignore the pesky donate now button.
Just donate and it will go away.

I WILL support others who seek to serve, in or out of office,
for the RIGHT reasons, and I don't care what party they're in or no party at all
as long as they are an American Citizen!

But I won't do it from the Candidate's desk.

I've never believed that I, nor anyone else, needs a title to do this -
to make a difference... to HELP people.
So I choose,
for my Country and my Family, more "freedom" to progress,
all the way around... so that America may progress...
I will not be just another DEAD FISH Presidential Candidate.

And so as I thought about this announcement that I wouldn't run
for President and what it means for America,
I thought about how much fun some candidates have as PAIDPresidential contenders... travel around the nation, campaigning and all.
What a great gig!
No need to work! Just go give speeches, shake people's hands, pose for photos
and have the hard working American taxpayers, the TROOPS pay for it.

And then I thought - that's what's wrong -
I choose to not put America through that -
I stand for efficiencies and effectiveness!
That's not how I am wired.
I am not wired to operate under the same old "I'm gonna run for President! Give me money!."
I made a promise long ago and it's still a promise.
It's not what is best for America.

I am determined to take the right path for America
even though it is unconventional and not so comfortable.
I don't mind discomfort.
Let me Suffer!
I will SUFFER for the babies, grandmas and gramps in America.
I care!

With this announcement that I am not seeking a run for President...
I've determined it's best to tell you all now, my devoted followers
as you deserve to know the rill dill.

My choice is to take a stand and effect change -
not hit our heads against the wall stealin' dollers.
Rather, we know we can effect positive change outside the
Presidential office at this moment in time, on another scale,
and actually make a difference for our priorities -
and so we will, for Americans.

Let me go back to a comfortable analogy for me - sports... basketball.
Actually you can read about that in my book.
May we all have Victory!

I have given my reasons candidly and truthfully.
I do not want to disappoint anyone with my decision;
all I can ask is that you TRUST me with this decision -
You can Trust good ole' Sarah!

Some Politicians don't mind wasting public dollars and state time.
I do. I cannot stand here as your Tea Party Leader and allow millions
upon millions of our dollars go to waste just so I can hold the title of
President.
And my children won't allow it either
They all told me HELL NO.
We didn't even have to pray!

Don't forget I didn't kill Trig.

So God bless you, and from me and my family - to ALL America- you have my heart.

In the words of General MacArthur said, "We are not retreating. We are advancing in another direction."
You just wait to find out!


































(any semblance to Sarah Palin's Resignation speech is not coincidental)




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Comments:



Comments have been disabled due to violent nature.



1 comment:

  1. i still don't undiestand. Dos this meen you are not runing for president. i sent you my lass cash i had put in mattress for my new tooths. please sarah you are a hot maman have not sen a womans in years. pleese run!

    ReplyDelete